Mr. Mulzet has extensive experience in structural detailing producing both the structural design drawings as well as the plant production drawings. His unique ability to visualize complex construction details and his communication and problem solving skills quickly enabled him to advance first in the pre-cast concrete engineering field and later in general structural engineering field.
Mr. Mulzet started his career by working at Thomas Concrete as a part of a special program while attending U.S. Grant High School in Oklahoma City. After graduating in 1982 he became a member of the Thomas Concrete engineering staff. He was recruited to Sturm Engineering Company (now Engineering Solutions) in 1988. He then advanced from draftsman, to chief draftsman, to supervising all drafting production. He was named a company officer and vice-president in 1999.
He has had supervisory responsibility for all computer aided drafting, coordination, and quality control of projects around the Oklahoma City metropolitan area and state of Oklahoma. His knowledge includes structural and pre-cast detailing and he has skill in dealing with both employees and customers.
- Crossings Community Church
- OSSM Dormitories
- Metro Church (Giant) Cross
- Hopi Health Care Center
- St. Anthony’s Medical Office Building
- St. Mark’s Catholic Church – Norman, OK
- Cleveland County Jail
- OCCC Library
- St. Anthony’s Medical Office Bldg.
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Scottsdale Fashion Mall Parking Garage – Arizona
- Bella Venezia Garages
- Union Plaza Parking Garage
- Tulsa Event Center-PRECAST RISERS
- Boone Pickens West End zone Expansion
- Wichita IRS Building Shop Ticket Modifications